A graphic watermark in your photos is the most professional approach to the copyright protection. A beautiful logo can perfectly fit into your photos, make your brand or site more recognizable. Such a watermark may contain semitransparent elements, shadows and other effects. Our software allows you to use image files of the .gif and .jpg formats as watermarks, but the best choice will be a file in the .png format.
- Protect your rights by watermarking all your images. Publish photos on the Internet without worrying about breach of copyright.
- Add your web address to multiple photos before publishing them on the Web. It can increase the popularity of your website. Even if your photos are published somewhere, they will bear your website address.
- Add a logo to all your photos in order to make them more popular.
- Add a text comment to each photo in your photo album in order to make viewing your digital album more interesting.
- Add dates to multiple photos to remember the time when they were taken.
- NEW! Saving templates
- You can save a lot of templates with added text and logos.Yet more saved time now!
- NEW! Keeping EXIF information. Starting from version 3.0, the entire EXIF information from the source image is kept. Now it is possible to add the text added as a watermark to EXIF.
- Scalable text If there are photos of different sizes in your collection, you can configure the text size to be automatically scaled. It will keep the proportion of the text and image sizes according to your image. It means that the text will automatically get smaller on small photos and larger on large photos. It will make the text easy to read when the photos are viewed later.
- Adding a visual watermark as text You can change all standard font properties (size, color, etc.). Advanced settings: transparency, background color, border. You can easily add the , or sign. Position the text or logo by just dragging it with the mouse.
- Adding the date The software automatically detects the date of shooting (taken from EXIF) for each image and can add this date to the image. You can also specify a custom date.
- Input formats .JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, GIF, PSD, GFI, SGI, TRUEVISION, PAINTBRUSH, KODAC, SGIW, PSP, JPEG2000, BW, FAX, RGB, RGBA, SGI, TGA, VST, ICB, VDA, WIN, PCX, PCC, PCD, RLA, RPF
- Output formats The software can keep the format of each particular image in case of the JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG or GIF format. Or it can save all images in the JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG or GIF